Tuesday, January 21, 2014

what makes a girl happy?? MAKE UP!!

I will share the few things that make me happy just by looking at them. It just makes my room look better and pretty haha


This 24 lipstick holder is from The Container store and its simple amazing of course it does not hold all my lipsticks so I like to display my favorite ones or the ones I am currently using. 




This is where I display my cute bracelets and of course I gotta have my BCBG ones on there too! The teal one says "Fearless" and the rose gold black one says "Sweet" I absolutely love them!!! Oh and I got this at Forever21 it was originally a ring holder but I liked it for my bracelets instead hehe


Must I say much about these two lipsticks?! OMG most cute packaging I currently owned, OBSESSED!!! They both are red lipsticks but the Riri one is a bit brighter with like blue undertones. Both are amazing!



This is my go to highlighter right now I recently got it I dont know why I took forever to get it. Before this one i was using my Nars "albatrass" one but I wanted one more on the goldy rose side but dont get me wrong the Nars one is amazing as well. "Soft and Gentle" by Mac is the most beautiful rose gold highlighter with gold shimmer and it looks amazing on the skin gives you this amazing glow to die for!

                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment