Monday, January 27, 2014

Two days in one




Hello everyone :)
Yesterday on sunday I went shopping for the stuff for my babys party and damn is planning a party stressful lol besides that it is so cold out here still the polar vertex is coming back!

So anyway today I am just relaxing at home with my baby drinking some tea and watching the Kardashians haha must I say kourtney is my fav!
I am wearing Riri Woo by Mac my fav red right now Russian Red is on my wish list and I think thats the next red lippie I am going to buy. The ear band/head band is from forever21 and it keeps my ears warm in this chicago cold weather. Scarf and jacket are from H&M. Sunglasses by Dior.


This tea is so calming and relaxing I was feeling a bit stressed so I just brew me some tea and watched tv while drinking it, it did its works and calm me down I can say it is going to be one of my favs. 


No comments:

Post a Comment